If you are reaching this link, I have likely given it to you personally. Please understand that the intimate surgical images here are posted for medical and educational purposes only.
Surgical History/Healing Photos Complete Gallery
[DFS link=”https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ucdviioipeayc7z/AABf5e4Lq8IYsGIfbxvWduR0a?dl=0″ ver_como=’iconos’]
Selected Photos With Explanations
Note: Many of these photos were taken in a mirror, so they are reversed left-to-right, some were taken straight on. I’ll try to note, but if malformations tend to switch left side to right side, that’s why.
Stage 1: Original GRS Surgery by Kathy Rumer, DO 07.30.2014
Stage 2: “Revision” GRS Surgery by Marci Bowers, MD 03.12.2015
Current Problems to be Addressed by Stage 3:
- Complete lack of clitoris requiring nerve relocation and reconstruction, plus aesthetic reconstruction. Note: Aesthetic reconstruction alone to intentionally create a non-sensate “clitoris-looking” structure is not acceptable.
- Reconstruction of labia and clitoral hooding on both sides.
- Removing of tissue “wattle” of excess urethral tissue.
- Removal of scar tissue inside vagina and entroitus that prevents comfortable intercourse.
- Removal of excess erectile tissue and bulbous muscle that prevents comfortable intercourse.
- Increasing vaginal canal depth to make up for lost depth after first revision.